By Sophie Tergeist
Commissioning Editor bookboon.com
Have you ever wondered how to become a coach?
Bookboon.com author Ton de Graaf answers 7 questions on what it takes to enter the coaching market.
1. There are hundreds of books written about coaching. What makes this one different?
2. Is there still a market for new coaches?
3. It seems like everyone calls themselves coaches these days. How do you recognise a professional coach?
4. Is being a great coach enough to make a decent living?
5. If I want to become a coach, where should I start?
6. What does a coach charge for his/her services?
7. A coach exchanges hours for a fee, are there any other streams of revenue for a coach?
Read the answers to these questions in the January edition of the Worldwide Coaching Magazine.
Get your copy here: $4.99 per issue
or 1 year subscription for only $49.99 and get two issues for free!
Order the Worldwide Coaching Magazine in print: click here