By Leanne Hoagland-Smith
As May is International Coaching Month, what better time to explore beyond the beauty or value of executive coaching especially for small businesses and sales professionals.
As more and more studies are undertaken, the research continues to reveal the beauty of this incredible process of guided self-awareness through clarity, consistency and commitment. Leanne proves the value in her article of this month’s issue.
- Executive Coaching Makes You Perform Better As an Executive (odconsultant01.wordpress.com)
- Executive Coach’s Tip: Plant the Seeds for Your Team (careersuccess.typepad.com)
- How to Interview an Executive Coach (lizkeever.wordpress.com)
- Why Corporations Spent Over a Billion Dollars Last Year on Executive Coaches (raybeerhorst.com)
- Perform Better As an Executive through Executive Coaching (odconsultant01.wordpress.com)