By Leon VanderPol
As you build your coaching practice, I’m curious if any of these thoughts ever cross your mind?
- I need to start giving talks, speeches and workshops.
- I need to get my social media platform and strategy set up.
- I need to be writing more—start a blog or write for magazines.
- I need a one-sentence elevator speech.
- I’ve got to get out there and start networking.
- What I need is Google AdWords that will help people find me.
- I need new business cards to show I am a legitimate coach.
- I don’t have my signature program yet, that’s what I need.
- As soon as I figure out my niche, then I can target those people.
- Cold calling. Yes, I need to start cold calling potential clients.
- If I don’t get my website sorted, I’m not going to attract clients.
I can honestly say, each of these marketing strategies has crossed my mind at some point in the 10 years that I’ve been building my coaching practice.
Today, I can honestly say I have built a vibrant coaching practice.
And the reason for this cannot be attributed to the straightforward implementation of the above marketing strategies.
Here’s what happened:
Get your copy here: $4.99 per issue
or 1 year subscription for only $39.99
Order the Worldwide Coaching Magazine in print: click here